Diary of a pregnancy

29-year-old Londoner, pregnant for the first time, trying to record it all before I forget!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Having a swell time

So my body has decided that 38w is the perfect time to inflict swollen feet on me. Yesterday both feet were puffed up like an old lady's; today my right foot is more or less back to normal but the left one is still somewhat oversized. Going for a walk seems to help, so I'll need to drag myself off the sofa a bit more frequently than I have been these past couple of weeks.

My hands have also been a bit puffy the last few weeks - my engagement ring won't fit on my right hand any more, but my wedding ring is just about OK. Still, I think I'll start taking it off at night 'cause I don't want to wake up super-swollen one morning and have to get it cut off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home